Friday, May 29, 2009

in the beginning...

Hey this is my blog. I like to keep people posted on how I feel but unfortunately dont have the energy to keep up with everyone I love. so here goes...

I am at a crossroads in my life. I am making some big changes in my life and I feel the pressure of change creeping up on me. I have some great opportunities to make some positive changes and adjustments to my existence. As I learn to move forward and progress I can only hope that my friends will understand and accept the choices I make.
I have a feeling in the pit of my stomach constantly like there is something that I am missing in my life, call it anxiety, call if fear, I call it the Dragon! There is a dragon in my stomach, and it roars with daunting peril. Only time will tell what it all means.

No comments:

Post a Comment