Saturday, May 30, 2009


Families are the blessings that make the world go round. I have had the time to reflect in the last few months on the affect of families. They are there when you need them, even if at a distance. They can make you laugh or cry with a single word or phrase. Its amazing the bond that you feel to them. I have been living with 2 of my family members for a few months now and I have learned to love them in a way that I have not had the chance to before.

I live about 500 miles away from the bulk of my family. I have the opportunity to see them on occasion and I am grateful for that. They are a great comfort to me and I learn from them as I can and love to hear of their growth.

Family is a great strength and a center point of comfort. Thank God for that!

3 comments:

  1. just exactly what do you mean by "bulk of my family"? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I meant the most of the family. there was to be not pun as to the "bulk" of anyone. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I like how in the picture I'm the only one looking at it and I'm pretending to eat the cream cheese...wow...

    ReplyDelete